Friday, October 24, 2014

Treehouse

Today's quote of the day comes from my younger daughter, Julia. I was telling her about how my clients often call me when something happens at their house to see how I can help, with advice, resources, and general support. One example I gave her was a client who had a tree limb fall through their roof during a storm. She said, "Was it just through the top of the roof or actually into the house?" I said in this particular case, the large branch had come through the ceiling inside the house so it required more repairs than just to the roof. Without missing a beat, she said, "Awesome! Make yourself a treehouse."
In this particular case, on the same day they had called, one of my contractors sent her roofer over for a consultation and quote and they received help quickly. I guess in hindsight, someone might find that humorous. Not as they can see daylight through their ceiling, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment