Thursday, October 9, 2014

Ongoing Communication

Many Reatlors have mixed feelings about HGTV: love it, hate it, it sets unrealistic expectations, and so forth. There is one show and designer I particularly like: Sarah Richardson from Canada. She has had a variety of house renovation series called "Sarah's House." From one of these programs comes my Quote of the Day.

Your relationship with your real estate agent shouldn't end on move-in day. Their market expertise can often guide you in renovation decisions.

Just yesterday, a client asked me for input on the potential future market value of her house post renovation, so I ran a Comparative Market Analysis for her. I welcome questions, requests for resources, and opportunity to provide input on renovation decisions from clients and friends. 

How can I help you?

No comments:

Post a Comment