Friday, November 30, 2012

Quote of the Day: Organize!

This Quote of the Day (heretofore QOTD if that's OK with everyone) is brought to you courtesy of my retired 2012 Franklin Covey planner, pocket-sized, spiral-bound.  This little guy was my failed attempt at having a full year of organization in my purse at all times.  This approach and format were short-lived, well, at least by my long-standing relationship with Franklin Covey planners.  I used this small size planner from approximately January 16 through October 22, 2012.

As background, I have been using the same time management system since... wait for it... 1991.  But, I need more space than two pages per week, page size 4" x 5.5" so I am back to the Compact two pages per day format that is comfortable like an old pair of jeans.

I digress... the quote is:

Don't agonize. Organize.
-Florynce Kennedy

In your daily life, or long term planning, or home search, or home sale preparation, just put pen to paper (or stylus to tablet, if you prefer) and make a list.  Then follow it to completion.  I can help if necessary. I was giving some time management advice to a colleague just the other day.  And I create customized home preparation checklists for my sellers as part of my standard listing services.  Let me know how I can help you make more effective use of your time, whether buying, selling, or even staying.

No comments:

Post a Comment