Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Buying, Selling, or Staying

So you might be thinking, "Lisa, I get the whole buying and selling thing, but staying? Why do you care about people who are staying in their current home?"

I believe people make all sorts of decisions each year while living in their homes which impact their daily lives as well as the future value of their real estate investment.  I'm not suggesting that all home improvement decisions should hinge on future resale value, but I do think that if all else is equal, getting input from a realtor could help.

Additionally, when working with sellers to help them prepare their home for sale, I tap into my Resource Rolodex with possible vendors if my clients do not have the time or skills to complete all the tasks. Since I have that database ready at all times, I can provide those resources to homeowners even if they are staying. It is all part of being a real estate resource and expert in my community.

So don't hesitate to call on me for my expertise and resources, even if you have no plans to move in the near future.  Staying is just as important a real estate decision as buying or selling.

No comments:

Post a Comment