Saturday, March 29, 2014

Geography Bee

My real estate reality for today is your geography bee. See if you can picture where all these places are in your head or if you need a map.

I will leave my house in Bethesda, Montgomery County, Maryland, to drive to the McEnearney Associates office in Leesburg, Loudoun County, Virginia, to meet my clients (who live in that town now) in order to write an offer on a house in Knoxville, MD, (the Washington County part), which is listed by a brokerage in Lutherville, Baltimore County, MD.

Bonus points if you know the other county in Maryland where some Knoxville residents live.  I'm happy I drive a hybrid because afterwards, I'll head to the Eastern Shore to our house in St. Michaels, Talbot County, MD. Love living in the #dmv.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment