Thursday, April 4, 2013

Expanding My On the Ground Features

Last evening I was talking with my good friend Pete, who is passionate about the theater.  Specifically he is focusing his current efforts on promoting theater-going as a hobby.  As we discussed it further, I realized that I could expand my "On the Ground" features to include not only nearby theaters, but also art spaces and other cultural opportunities such as museums and landmarks.  Further, I believe the concept of a neighborhood, a community, encompasses other aspects like access to transit and other transportation options like Bike Share (mentioned here), shopping for daily necessities (groceries and medicines) and more fun things like home decor, dining and night life, and recreation.

So watch for more comprehensive "On the Ground" posts in the coming weeks and months.  I have three already in the works and I envision more to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment