Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Dare We Say, Sellers Market?

It's not official, but times are shifting here in the DC Metro area. Pockets of Montgomery County, Maryland, and some neighborhoods in Washington, DC, are seeing signs of a sellers market. Now, other agents in my office, our McEnearney managing brokers, and I do not necessarily see the situation running amok, but inventory is incredibly low and has been for an extended period. We discuss buyer client needs frequently in weekly business meetings, trying to find upcoming listings from other agents in my office. In some neighborhoods, there are many buyers for each house or category of housing.

Might more sellers emerge, ready to make a move themselves? If you are considering a move or just plain need to, for whatever reason, give me a call.  I can give you some data and input on your specific situation, house, and neighborhood.  Even if I don't specialize in your area, I can refer you to someone who does. There are many ways I can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment